"Empowering YOUth to Achieve their Destiny"
Students Opting 4 Success
SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
We Tutor All Levels and
Serving Learners throughout Polk County seven days a week.
SO4S is continually seeking dedicated and highly qualified educators who are committed to helping children succeed. Join our team of local tutors and help students of all ages with their education. This is a great opportunity to get a part time job doing what you love at approved locations throughout Polk County. You choose how many days you work, how much responsibility you take on and how much extra money you can earn.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Earn extra income
- Help students succeed in school
- Create a convenient, flexible schedule
Ideal tutors possess the following:
- Teaching license/certificate preferred
- Prior teacher/tutoring experience
- Dynamic and clear expression
- Great energy
- Love of teaching!
- Provide instruction as assigned
- Support and encourage students with a positive attitude
- Document and report student progress ongoing
Minimum Tutor Requirements:
- Do you possess a teaching certificate?
- Do you possess a minimum of 60 college credit hours?
- Are you willing to work two or more days per week?
- Are you able to pay for and successfully pass a criminal background screening? The background screening will include fingerprinting, background check through the FBI, state law enforcement and the National Sex Offender Registry. NOTE: Individuals with a criminal history will not be considered for a tutoring position.
If interested in applying to work with SO4S, please select the Apply Here button (below). Thank you----SO4S Management